Audio Workstation 7.4
Old versionsSee all
This program has 9 principal functions: Audio converter, CD audio grabber, free CDDB (Compact Disc Database), audio player, audio editor, ID3 (metadata container) Tag editor, CD creator, lyrics editor, and album cover image editor.
- Audio Converter: You can convert a single file or create a batch list of different formats and convert all selected files to a single format. All the converted files will be saved in the folder selected with the button "set output folder" but the original audio files will remain the same. All ID information will be copied if you choose any of the following formats: WAV, MP2, MP3, MP4, M4A, and WMA.
- CD Audio Grabber. You can convert your audio CD’s to any of the following formats: WAV, MP3, M4A, AAC, MP4, WMA, OGG, MP2, PCM, ADPCM, GSM, DSP, VOX, G721, G723, G726, ULAW, ALAW, AIFC.
- Free CDDB. You must have an internet connection to obtain automatically the album information for each track - Song titles, artist, album name, etcetera, also the album cover if available.
- The Player can play all audio files types. It has some features like continuous play, auto fade, change speed or pitch separately. It has an equalizer with 18 bands.
- Audio Editor. It has a graphic interface where you can select and zoom in for editing or apply effects by dragging the mouse. You can edit most audio file formats. The edited audio files can be saved to: WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A or MP4 formats.
- ID3 Tag Editor. You can edit the album information and the album cover images held within the audio file.
- CD Creator. You can create standard audio CD's or data CD's from any audio file.
- Lyrics Editor. You can add lyrics to MP3 files from the Web page Lyrics.com.
- Album Cover Image Editor. You can edit cover images with the same quality of the original image.
Available for: Microsoft Win98 / NT / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista.
- The player can play all audio files types. You can edit most audio file formats. You can convert your audio CD’s to any of the 19 formats
- Some functions won't be available on trial version